Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where it all began....

So in the summer of 2009, I was at a dinner party in which a family friend requested my help to prepare her son's graduation dinner. Dying to help I said yes! Having never prepared a large dinner party I set right away to planning the perfect menu. This is what I created and now this menu is now a staple in my book.
Graduation Dinner Party:
Appetizers-
* Shrimp cocktail in shot glasses

* Cheese straws

* Cold Brie dip with vegetables


Salad-
* Strawberry and mangrine orange spinach salad with vinaigrette


Main Course-
* Herbs de Provence crusted beef tenderloin
**Sorry no picture for this one...They ate it all up before I could get to it!
* Baby red potatoes and green bean saute


Dessert-
* Raspberry-lime Cake


* White Chocolate Poundcake


* Chocolate covered strawberries


So there it is...my first catering menu! More menus to come!

< Peace, Love and Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment